Monday, 24 February 2014

Budha's problem-solving skills


Here is a beautiful story which shows the ability of a person who uses the Budha to solve his problem.
Potato Garden
An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade his garden and grow some potatoes for his food, but it was very hard work for him.
His only son, Budha, who used to help him, was in prison. In desperation the old man thought of writing a letter to his son and mention his predicament, thinking may be some way his son would help. He wrote
My Dear son Budha,
I am feeling very bad because it seems that it is very likely I won't be able to plant any potatoes in our garden this year. I'm just getting very old to be digging up the garden plot. I wish you were here, and then all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad
A few days later he received a letter from his son.
Dear Dad,
"For HEAVEN'S SAKE, Dad, don't dig up the garden! That's where I buried the GUNS!"
Love, Budha
At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up. They dug up the entire area without finding any guns. They apologized to the old man and left.
That same day the old man received another letter from his son.
Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. It's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love, Budha
Now you see these people who have strong and well placed Budha (Mercury) can be very smart. And it is greatly beneficial if you can strengthen your Budha (Mercury) through some remedial measures.
These remedial measures are very simple but again a warning please does not attempt remedies on your own without proper and professional advice. Things can go wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment